Support Worker, Whanganui – casual and permanent
This is what our current team say about working here:
- It’s rewarding & varied
- We have fun with the residents and each other
- It’s empowering supporting our clients
- There’s strong teamwork here
- We are supported to make improvements
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive manager
- Central location
- Meaningful work
- Make a difference in people’s lives!
Kōrero mō te tūranga | About the role
We are looking for both permanent full-time and casual staff.
As a Rehabilitation Coach you will help empower our clients to achieve independence and inclusion in everyday life. You will work as part of a large friendly team passionate about delivering the best possible care and support for our clients.
- Personal cares
- Supporting with mealtimes
- Supporting household management
- Completing paperwork
E pā ana ki a tatou | About us
We are an independent, charitable provider of residential care for those living with disability. We are driven to help our clients achieve independence and self-determination and strive to inspire opportunities for belonging.
Me pēhea te tono | To apply for this role:
- Please submit your updated CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience, skills and what you would bring to this role.
- You must be eligible to work and be based in New Zealand.
Ngā mātāpono | Our Values
Empathy, Aroha - We are kind, and have a desire to know and understand others
Embracing Diversity, Kanorau Awhitanga - We respect people, value difference and are committed to equity
Courage, Kia Maia - We are prepared to change and lead the way by being the best we can be
A full job description is available to download here: