Administrator / Receptionist (part-time)
Come and join our great team! Text Rachel on 027 275 0710 for more details
This is what our current team say about working here:
- It’s rewarding & varied
- We have fun with the residents and each other
- It’s empowering supporting our clients
- There’s strong teamwork here
- We are supported to make improvements
What’s in it for you?
- Part-time (20 hours per week)
- Supportive manager
- Central location
- Meaningful work
- Make a difference in people’s lives!
Kōrero mō te tūranga What will you be doing?
- Office administration (stationery, mail, petty cash & reconciliation, filing)
- Welcoming visitors, answering the phone and taking messages
- Coordinating room occupancy & vehicle bookings
- Coordinating admission and discharge records
- Booking client review meetings
- Arranging travel for client appointments
- Interacting with the residents in their daily life
- Providing support to the Branch Manager
E pā ana ki a tatou Who will you be working for?
We are an independent provider of residential and community-based rehabilitation for clients with a variety of physical, neurological and developmental disorders including traumatic brain injury.
We are driven to help our clients achieve independence, inclusion and quality of life after an injury, disorder or as a result of a medical condition.
Me pēhea te tono To apply for this role:
- Please submit your updated CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience, skills and what you would bring to this role.
- You need to be living in NZ, be a citizen or resident, or have a current work visa.
- COVID-19 Vaccination is preferable but not a requirement.
Ngā mātāpono |Our Values
Empathy, Aroha - We are kind, and have a desire to know and understand others
Embracing Diversity, Kanorau Awhitanga - We respect people, value difference and are committed to equity
Courage, Kia Maia - We are prepared to change and lead the way by being the best we can be