Rehabilitation Coaches, Whanganui
We have an opportunity for two (2) experienced Rehabilitation Coaches to join the team at Laura Fergusson Trust in Whanganui.
Day to day:
- Assist clients with a range of personal care and household management tasks
- Promote independence and community inclusion.
- Encourage and mentor clients to develop their skills and achieve their individual goals.
- Have strong connections to our values and beliefs.
- Ensure that all paperwork and documentation is accurate and recorded within a timely manner.
We pay equity rates and a warm and friendly environment to work so if this sounds like the caring role and community organisation you want to join then don't hesitate to apply.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 17 July 2020
What we require from you:
- Desirable to have a NZ Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (or an equivalent recognised qualification) at Level 2 or above.
- A full New Zealand driver's licence.
- A passion for what you do!
A full job description is available to download here: